Tuesday, March 14, 2017

More Sweet Moments

     All three grand kids were at our house today--spring break.  At one point, I was out in front of the house doing something in the yard when Hope came rushing out.  "Grandma," she said excitedly, "Grandpa just said his second word."  Not sure I'd heard correctly, I asked her to repeat.  She said it again, exactly as I'd thought I'd heard.  So I asked what Grandpa had said.  With a big smile, she responded, "I love you, Hope."  Oh, my heart.  Such a beautiful gift to her and she was obviously delighted.
     Then later as we were picnicking at a popular Taos outdoor play space, Frankie--who was seated on the ground near Bob--looked up at him and asked, "You doing okay, Grandpa?"  It makes me so happy that the kids love and care about Bob so much; I know it means the world to him as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment